Are you are looking for the best places in India to buy the best quality fabrics in a wide range of styles, colors and designs? Then you are are the right place. We are going to explain about the best places in India where you can find the exotic Indian crafts on fabrics. This list includes all the major fabric markets from North to South and East to West.
Delhi is the capital of India and it is also a shopping hub of the country especially If we talk about textiles. Lots of major textile companies have their manufacturing units nearby the city and here you can find a wide range of fabrics to buy at a very reasonable price. There are uncountable shops, malls aand factory outlets in Delhi where you can go shopping and can buy the clothes at wholesale price.
Here is the list of best cloth markets in Delhi:-
1) Chandni Chowk- Chandni Chowk, Delhi
2) Shankar Market- Connaught Place, Delhi
3) Nehru Place- Nehru Place, Lala Lajpat Rai Road, Delhi
4) Central Market- Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
5) Mohan Singh Place- Connaught Place, New Delhi
6) Meherchand Market- Khan Market, Delhi
7) Karol Bagh- Karol Bagh, New Delhi
8) Shanti Mohalla, Seelampur- Seelampur, Shahdara, New Delhi
9) Jwalaheri Market- Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
10) Emporia Complex- Connaught Place, New Delhi
Jaipur which is known as the Pink City is the capital city of the state of Rajasthan. Jaipur is known for its vibrant historical and cultural importance and it gives you some royal vibes whenever you visit this place. When it comes to shopping, Jaipur could be the best place to go especially if you are planning to buy some traditional Indian wears. The quality and the designs you will find here are unmatchable and you are definitely going to fall in love with the embroidery work that has been done on clothes.
Here is the list of best cloth markets in Jaipur:-
1) Tripolia Bazaar
2) Hawa Mahal Bazaar
3) Nehru Bazaar
4) Bapu Bazaar
5) Johari Bazaar
6) Gaurav Tower
》Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi which is also known as “Banaras” or “Kashi” is one of the oldest cities of India and it has a very religious and cultural significance. Varanasi is also famous for two things “Banarasi Paan” and “Banarasi Saree”. If you are more interested in typical Indian dresses like sherwani or sarees then Banaras could be an ideal choice for you. The handcrafted designs are very attractive and the designs made by modern machines can never give you that feeling. Moreover, you can find the best Indian wedding dresses in Varanasi.
Here is the list of best cloth markets in Varanasi:-
1) Godowlia Market- Maheshpur, Godowlia
2) Vishwanath Lane- Lahori Tola, Varanasi
3) Thatheri Bazaar- Ghasi Tola, Varanasi
Mumbai is known as the financial capital of India and it is the home of Bollywood which is one of the biggest film industries in the world. Mumbai is one of the most vibrant cities of modern India and it is also one of the most visited cities in India by domestic as well as foreign tourists. As it is the Film city and land of dreams which make Mumbai a Fashion Hub. You can find numerous stores, shopping malls and street markets in Mumbai where you can find all the traditional as well as modern fashioned clothes. Although, you may find Mumbai slightly more expensive as compared to the rest of the cities on this list. The experience you get here is amazing and unmatchable.
Here is the list of best clothes market in Mumbai:-
1) Bhuleshwar Market- Bhuleshwar Road, Mumbai
2) Colaba Causeway- Colaba, Mumbai
3) Hindmata Market- Dadar Mumbai
4) Lokhandwala Market- Andheri West, Mumbai
5) Kalbadevi Stretch- Lohar Chawl, Kalbadevi
6) Linking Road- Bandra, Mumbai
7) Heera Panna, Bhulabhai Desai Marg, Mumbai
Ludhiana is a city located in the Punjab state and it is also the industrial hub in this region. This city is home to many industries like Soft Drink, Bicycle, Computer Parts, Machineries and many others and it also has a very significant presence in the textile industry. The clothes produced here are transported to many of the neighboring cities and states. You can get a wide variety of traditional and western clothes at a very reasonable price.
Here is the list of best clothes market in Ludhiana:-
1) Chaura Bazar- Old Ludhiana
2) Akal Garh Market- Near Clock Tower, Ludhiana
3) Mochpura Bazaar- Wool Market Road, Ludhiana
4) Calibre Plaza- AC Market Road, Chhawani Mohalla, Ludhiana
》Kolkata, West Bengal
Kolkata which is also known as “Calcutta” is the capital of the state of West Bengal. Kolkata is very famous for the Jute, Khadi and Silk fabrics. You can get premium-quality fabrics at a very reasonable price. The traditional wear of Kolkata are well known for its beauty and simplicity especially the white silk sarees which are often worn by women on many auspicious occasions.
Here is the list of best clothes market in Kolkata:-
1) Burrabazar- Burrabazar, Kolkata
2) New Market- Lindsay Street, Kolkata
3) Hatibagan Market- Shyambazar, Kolkata
4) Gariahat Market- Ballygunge, Kolkata
So, this was a detailed overview of some of the popular places in India where you can find exotic Indian crafts on fabrics. This list could be very long but many of the cities and states are not included in this list that doesn’t mean that those cities are not worth visiting. Every state in India has its unique culture, tradition and clothing style and you can visit any of the states to explore the local culture and to know more about their traditional wears and you can pick it and keep it in your kart if you like any of the dress.
Don’t want to waste your time traveling then place the order online at Fabcurate and use coupon code TRAVELOUTER10 for discount.